Thursday 14 June 2007

Indianapolis is familiar to Lewis Hamilton - through computer games!!

Lewis Hamilton

Lewis Hamilton is going to Indianapolis with an open mind just as he went to Canada, and hoping to repeat the good job by winning again. But a problem that he would face is that he has never raced at Indianapolis before, not even seen it. But obviously he is not worried.


Why?


The answer is that Lewis Hamilton is indeed familiar with the Indianapolis track - through computer games, it seems.


"I actually haven't been on the simulator [for Indianapolis], but I've seen it on computer games," Hamilton said. "I don't really know what to expect."


He added: "I've watched the previous races and onboard footage and looked at data.


"But I'll be going there with an open mind and having to do the same sort of job as I did here in Canada."

No comments: