Monday 4 June 2007

Renault run thrills spectators in Warsaw

Renault run thrills spectators in Warsaw
Renault kicked off their 2007 roadshow programme in style on Sunday, as race driver Heikki Kovalainen took to the streets of downtown Warsaw in a R26. Kovalainen’s demonstration run, the first of its kind to be held in Poland, attracted a crowd of 80,000.

“I am really pleased to have been able to come to Warsaw for this roadshow,” enthused the young Finn. “At Renault, we are always trying to get people to see Formula One in a new way and to get them behind the scenes, and the roadshow is a brilliant way of doing it! I really enjoyed myself today, and people were very friendly, and I hope they had as much fun watching the show as I did behind the wheel!”

read full story here

No comments: