Thursday 31 May 2007

Robert Kubica: We don’t want to stop at being ‘the third power’

F1:  Robert Kubica: We don’t want to stop at being ‘the third power’
Q: It was you first time in a Formula One car in Monaco. Racing there has produced many famous analogies - riding a bicycle in your bathroom, etc - but how would you describe it?

RK: I was not a complete Monaco virgin as I did the Friday sessions last year - and in ‘98 was racing a kart, although it was not the complete track that F1 uses - so I knew pretty well what to expect. I like street circuits – I’ve always performed well there and Monaco is a hell of a task. Of course they are not as safe as purpose-built tracks, but nothing can compare to the atmosphere. And with some more street circuits in the planning I am sure they will find the right balance between safety and urban character.

Read full story here

No comments: